Player Watch Mark Keane (Retired 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw the thread.........well done Dave.

F U Kirby :mad:

Tuesday night hugs Kirby xoxo

Just saw the thread.........well done Dave.

F U Kirby :mad:

Tuesday night hugs Kirby xoxo

Thanks.

I be getting up Early Tomorrow(Around 9) to help my Mum with my Sisters Twin's as she works all day tomorrow so I can keep an eye on the Final Trade Day

Thanks.

I be getting up Early Tomorrow(Around 9) to help my Mum with my Sisters Twin's as she works all day tomorrow so I can keep an eye on the Final Trade Day

Love you work Dave as always.

I hope you get to do the Beams and May and Roughhead thread tomorrow ;)

You're a good son and Uncle mate.

Love you work Dave as always.

I hope you get to do the Beams and May and Roughhead thread tomorrow ;)

You're a good son and Uncle mate.

I also hope too.

Roughead be the Hard One as I have no Idea when it will Happen any time Tomorrow but I pretty Confident the Beams gets done between 7-8pm tomorrow night

I'm thrilled to see we've picked up these two Irish lads. Ironically, Carlton have just lost their two Irishmen due to the "go home factor". That's obviously always likely to be an issue with players recruited from there (WA players are probably worse!!), but it's a worthwhile gamble. Picking up a couple of tall lads from outside the system (and hoping they turn into stars) seems to be a very clever move for us.

It’s more likely you’ll feel homesick when you play for a cartel and you still suck, get smashed every week and your football department can’t even decide if you should demean yourselves enough to beg for a priority pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keaney. Welcome to the fold you bloody legend. Don’t ever visit this site. Just put your head down and work hard, let us w***ers talk sh*t amongst ourselves. Go get ‘em son!

Another good signing. Are we allowed 2x Irish players as Cat B rookies? I thought there was a restriction to 1. Does that mean 1 has to go onto the rookie list?

I'm thrilled to see we've picked up these two Irish lads. Ironically, Carlton have just lost their two Irishmen due to the "go home factor". That's obviously always likely to be an issue with players recruited from there (WA players are probably worse!!), but it's a worthwhile gamble. Picking up a couple of tall lads from outside the system (and hoping they turn into stars) seems to be a very clever move for us.
Seriously though, it's Carlton and we're not.....lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back