Player Watch Mark Keane (Retired 2022)

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
So both Tohill and Keane are Cat B rookies according to their videos? I hope that's true because it opens up a spot on either our rookie list or the primary list depending on what we choose. That would be very handy.

2nd That Too as Give us a Room for Late Pick in ND IF Someone Hine Likes is still there and/or have Rookie Spot Open

Listened to the video twice and I’ve missed that bit both times.

Says right Here:

Screen-Shot-2018-11-15-at-5-33-27-PM.png

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we can be keen on him.
Looks keen himself.

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Assume the one we have a regular rookie spot lined up for is a little more advanced or shows some more promise. Not sure but love the Irish they have a crack.

Assume the one we have a regular rookie spot lined up for is a little more advanced or shows some more promise. Not sure but love the Irish they have a crack.
And craic.

Not to put too much pressure on the guy but one of the action shots in the video reminded me a lot of Zach Tuohy. If he gets to Zach Tuohy level, that’s a win.

The thing that stood out to me was the ability on both sides of the body, time will tell if he’s as capable in match situations, but he looks a very likely type!

Grapie

Debutant
Aug 16, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not to put too much pressure on the guy but one of the action shots in the video reminded me a lot of Zach Tuohy. If he gets to Zach Tuohy level, that’s a win.

The thing that stood out to me was the ability on both sides of the body, time will tell if he’s as capable in match situations, but he looks a very likely type!

He can mark, he can kick, he is big, he is athletic and has played rugby so hopefully capable of the physical! Truly exciting!

I don’t I can remember Marty Clarke kicking on his right foot but maybe my memories going. That’s not to say our new lads aren’t ambidextrous.

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood

The way he floats across Anton Tohill to mark reminds me of Ben Reid *stylistically*. If he can learn to do that consistently in game look out.

Back