Player Watch Nick Daicos

jonmacTrag

Premiership Player
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Literally goosebumps here, he is in fact travelling slightly better than his old man was in his pre-draft year. But even if he replicates Peter's deeds or even comes close we are in for one HELL of a ride.

jonmacTrag

Premiership Player
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I find myself desperately hoping Nick doesn't have foot injuries like his old man and can continue to play in the midfield. Peter was the best centreman I have seen in over half a century before stress fractures drove him from the pivot into the forward line.

Doc1763

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I find myself desperately hoping Nick doesn't have foot injuries like his old man and can continue to play in the midfield. Peter was the best centreman I have seen in over half a century before stress fractures drove him from the pivot into the forward line.
True, but he gave us some wonderful memories on the forward line.

Last edited:

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)

A true goal kicking midfielder.

Harry O

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Have loved watching Josh strut his stuff for the Pies and it will be unbelievable to see Josh and Nick together in the team , maybe starting on opposing wings.
their Dad was my childhood idol and it is great to watch them make their own way.
Nick’s likeness to his Dad is uncanny and if he is as good as his Dad we can look forward to an amazing 15 years.

Back