Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

A Hine special. Biggest roughy since Phil Inn and Shannon Cox...
Daicos is my all time favourite player. As mentioned if Nick is 80% As good as Peter we have an absolute champion. If equal or better then strap in!
Having watched his old man from the get go I'd say - skill wise - he's travelling fractionally better at the comparable stage.

The remainder is up to the coaching and support team and Nick himself.

Having watched his old man from the get go I'd say - skill wise - he's travelling fractionally better at the comparable stage.
He’s already a better hand baller than his Dad ever was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Hine special. Biggest roughy since Phil Inn and Shannon Cox...
Daicos is my all time favourite player. As mentioned if Nick is 80% As good as Peter we have an absolute champion. If equal or better then strap in!

If he gets that good we're looking at top 3 or 5 league wide.

Probably has never seen his dad play.

but he regularly used to go to see presti play...

on a serious note, i would hate to see the relatively new tradition of honouring someone who stepped aside for the good of the team, to be swept aside simply because people want to see the son linked to his father by the jumper number. I'm not even sure I would like to see a change even if I saw Presti make a passionate plea for Nick to keep the number.

I don’t see why Nick Daicos should be given the 35 jumper permanently.

Sure, he looks very exciting but has proven nothing yet at AFL level. Who can say with certainty that he’ll even be the better of the two Daicos brothers now on our list?

And also, who would want the pressure of wearing your superstar father’s jumper? That’s a hell of a lot of expectation for a teenager to live up to. The pressure could crush him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back