Player Watch Oleg Markov

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m so confused. I’m guessing either kreuger or macrae, or maybe even dean who’s been seen on a bike again…

Anyways welcome Markov, could be handy depth.

Last edited:
Jen2310 enlighten us all jen
Beats me.

I have no idea who is going on the inactive list.
Both Kreuger and Dean only were on the bikes yesterday.
Harrison has a hammy and was doing agility and running
Macrae did a few of the drills, he isn't too far away so can't see it being him.

The whole SSP thing has this massive country footy feel about it; do what you want as a club and/or player before clearances close. It makes sense, and it's great for Markov, but it doesn't feel right.

Anyway provided everything is as it sounds, welcome to him, hopefully if we need him in the best 22 he can play a role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beats me.

I have no idea who is going on the inactive list.
Both Kreuger and Dean only were on the bikes yesterday.
Harrison has a hammy and was doing agility and running
Macrae did a few of the drills, he isn't too far away so can't see it being him.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dean is worse than anyone could've imagined. Seems to unfortunately be made of glass.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dean is worse than anyone could've imagined. Seems to unfortunately be made of glass.
Thats the mystery case. He hurt his finger a few weeks ago, but then was back in full training not long after. Then last few sessions hasnt done much at all. Was clearly in the rehab group, and more than his finger.

Lol what just happened here?

Mans took one look inside the walls of Ikon and was like “F**k that sh*t” and hauled ass back to AIA

Welcome Oleg.

But yeah .... like everyone else, who makes way? Maybe it's not a long term injury to a player? Maybe it's personal time away from the club?

We'll have to wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back