Review Welcome to Collingwood picks 59 & 60

Remove this Banner Ad

5/7, great thread would read again.

57.JPG

I hear that picks 59 and 60 have played together since junior footy, and are practically inseparable. 60 has always gotten picked just after 59, but keen watchers say he has “more scope for improvement.”

I hear that picks 59 and 60 have played together since junior footy, and are practically inseparable. 60 has always gotten picked just after 59, but keen watchers say he has “more scope for improvement.”
But isn’t pick 69 the one highlighted in this year’s manual?

It’s located on the centre pages a well rounded spread and feature.

The AFL website has the highlights package if you have their subscribe special package.

The word is, if you can get a word in edge wise, that pick 69 can play both ends.

The one pick that’s sure to please any discerning recruiter of talent.

One recruiter described it as tongue in cheek.
Whereas another recruiter insisted it was not actually tongue in cheek.

Pick 59 has a mysterious foot injury, but the club are confident they can get it right in time for him to miss most of the pre-season.

Pick 60 has some off-field issues, but he’s had lots of hugs from Bucks, a pat on the head from Maxy, and dinner with Pendles and Alex - where they served up quinoa and roast sweet potato salad with pulverised kale dressing - and he’s right to go now too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m really worried that Ben Kinnear won’t slip to 59 :(
You really should do a search and read the thread in 2014 in the forum. I had a laugh.

Posters were lamenting that he was hard done by for not being selected in the seniors and playing in the VFL.:p

For what?
Because Geelong like us, and wanted to help us out?! Also, we did give them our pick 51!

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-10-26/pies-make-draft-move

The deal will see Collingwood receive picks No. 59 and No. 60 from Geelong, with pick No. 51 going back the other way. The merit in the deal for Collingwood is that delivers an extra draft selection and 45 more draft value points.

“It is a mutually beneficial transaction that sees Geelong move forward in the draft from where they were and Collingwood acquire more points and an extra pick that can be put to securing our position,” said Collingwood List Manager Ned Guy.

The exchange leaves Collingwood with picks No. 41, No. 44, No. 57, No. 59, No. 60 and No. 93 in the November 22 - 23 National Draft.

upload_2018-10-27_11-49-42.png
http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/AFL/Files/Father-son-bidding-system.pdf

Just saw pick 59 hanging out with Swanny and Dusty at crown last night. Uh oh!
Why are we bringing these types of players into this club? Those two can't be good influences on him! I thought we wanted to rid our culture issues?!

Another end of season review is needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back