Player Watch Rupert Wills (Delisted 2020)

Loving this kid, 16 disposals and another whopping 12 tackles. Not afraid to get his hands dirty at all.
He is a Poor Kick
Yet he went at 81% DE tonight.

Loving this kid, 16 disposals and another whopping 12 tackles. Not afraid to get his hands dirty at all.

Doing well, looking fwd to seeing him when he gets an even better core/overall strength & improves his tank.

Stringer/Fyfebot combo with a side of wild optimism. Yes please!

MightyPies2010

Senior List
Sep 21, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love how he stands up in the tackle, every time, and dishes off. Hope he continues to develop over the next couple of rounds and then has a strong pre-season!

Pendles!

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood

Surprised he went at 81% to be honest. A few of his kicks were far too loopy which put the receiving player under the pump.

His contested work and intensity around the footy is exceptional for an inexperienced player though. I can't remember who said it in here but something about him having no scope for improvement. They could not be any more wrong in my view. Most games he has played in a season is 11, massive upside.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Funny that, I thought he kicked well.
Thanks for the DE stat, looked right to me

He went at 81% DE because 9/16 of his disposals were handballs to a teammate a metre away from him.
Do you ever get tired of searching for any negative you can find? It must be awful being you.

Back