Player Watch Sarah Rowe

Remove this Banner Ad

She has that GA handball technique going on. Not sure how well that will serve her in the cut and thrust of an AFLW game, with the oval ball in hand. Needs to straighten that wrist and bend her elbow. But they might take the Mason Cox approach of doing what works best for her and keeping it simple.

Moves really nicely and looks quick. Lots to work with.

Also, I'm going to risk upsetting someone but I don't care... That's a helluva smile she has. She's a natural in front of the camera too.

She has that GA handball technique going on. Not sure how well that will serve her in the cut and thrust of an AFLW game, with the oval ball in hand. Needs to straighten that wrist and bend her elbow. But they might take the Mason Cox approach of doing what works best for her and keeping it simple.

Also, I'm going to risk upsetting someone but I don't care... That's a helluva smile she has. She's a natural in front of the camera too.

Couldn’t agree more. Very impressive in the interview and in the footage. Hopefully she feels at home in the little Irish enclave we’ve created at the Holden Centre.:)

I have to agree great smile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has she re-signed for 2020?

looks good in the wing h/fwd role with her pace!

I thought she looked far more comfortable than at any time last season. Hopefully we see continued development in her game.

I thought Sarah was one of our best in that difficult first quarter, during the WC physical onslaught. She took a while to look comfortable last season, but on one outing so far in 2020, she looked much better.

I like her Irish mate too, Aishling Sheridan. She didnt look at all like an AFL novice, despite her lack of exposure to our game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back