Remove this Banner Ad

https://twitter.com/CollingwoodFC/status/811873925734932481

Very Highly Rated Junior that people felt was Unlucky not to get Drafted:

Stephen Tahana
North Adelaide/South Australia
2/2/97
182cm/72kg
Half-back
With a bounce and stretch in his marking and sublime speed on the ground, Tahana offers plenty of drive off half-back. The South Australian has already played senior football with North Adelaide in the SANFL, and shown his bravery in the air. Tahana backs himself, takes players on and uses his pace to effect (he has ran a 2.89-second 20-metre sprint).

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-28/the-next-crop-who-are-2015s-top-draft-prospects

Last edited:
Bit of overkill on the OP Dave, surely a simple "more to come" would suffice. ;)

I wish you'd taken the time to edit your OP's for our AFL draftees with as much detail as you've done here Dave.

Even if the OP is rushed, you know you can go back and edit it as much as you like, yeah?

I wish you'd taken the time to edit your OP's for our AFL draftees with as much detail as you've done here Dave.

Even if the OP is rushed, you know you can go back and edit it as much as you like, yeah?

I could add Video's to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really liked this kid in his draft year, great acquisition. Have no idea how he has been travelling since. Looking forward to seeing him play!

Probably kills it at VFL and we lose him to another club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I think there should be at least 1 VFL a Team could Nominate like Father/Son from there Reserve Side

I remember seeing Dom Milesi following this kid before the draft last year (?) on Twitter, so I daresay he's been on the radar in at least some capacity for a little while.

Not that I'm a stalker or anything... I was just trying it out for an inside scoop :p

Intresting a Recuriter Followed a Prospect on Twitter before the Draft.

I say a Quite a Few Clubs Followed him

If he puts nothing he is critised and if he provides a smoragasbord of film you tell him you're being over-indulged. What's your happy medium? And who the **** is Stephen Tahana anyway?
He was being facetious TGG. Winky faces are the universal sign for 'I'm having a joke'.

Played okay on the weekend. Chances of a rookie listed spot for next year? Pies need more depth in rebounding defenders

I would not rule our Rooking Him and Would not be the Worst Pick

Played okay on the weekend. Chances of a rookie listed spot for next year? Pies need more depth in rebounding defenders
I haven't seen him much since his U18 days. The reason why he didn't get drafted was he offered no rebound, was purely a small shut down defender. Has he improved on this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back