Player Watch Trent Bianco (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Footballer on your list, footballer YOURS.

Footballer not on your list, footballer NOT YOURS.

Some of these kids got to marvel pretty quickly after their name is read. Highly suspicious lol Kinda makes you think it was planned. Pretty sure this interview from Fox Footy with Trent at Marvel was basically a few minutes later.

Think some where at Marval already

Some of these kids got to marvel pretty quickly after their name is read. Highly suspicious lol Kinda makes you think it was planned. Pretty sure this interview from Fox Footy with Trent at Marvel was basically a few minutes later.
Aren’t there heaps of young hopefuls there as guests. And if called upon, they do interviews, wear their new club colours.

All party of their preparation I’d assume.

(Ok, Trent just wore black and white anyway, but he’s special.)

Feels like more hype around him than Rantall - is he the better player and why did we pass on him earlier..?

Probably the extreme point of difference Rantall has with his endurance, especially given the direction the game is heading.

I think it came to a point where we had to choose between the two accepting we wouldn't get the other one, and then when he didn't go with the next few picks we felt we had to pounce.

Aren’t there heaps of young hopefuls there as guests. And if called upon, they do interviews, wear their new club colours.

All party of their preparation I’d assume.

(Ok, Trent just wore black and white anyway, but he’s special.)
Oh, I didn't realize there was guests there. That helps. I guess they would get the players that they would assume would get through and have them around, as long as they are in the state.

Oh, I didn't realize there was guests there. That helps. I guess they would get the players that they would assume would get through and have them around, as long as they are in the state.
That’s it I’m sure.
The invited players and credentialed players are present.
And that Deven Robertson had to come back the next day, but he’s on a list so he won’t mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a moment! his young sister dropped her head when our turn came up, she didn't want his dreams crushed.
what a wonderful pick up.

didnt notice that.

true family, wanting best for each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back