Player Watch Trey Ruscoe (Delisted 2023)

Johno9911

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Curious what his selection means for our other you KPP’s. Of them I think Keane/Kelly, Wilson, Tohill are the order in terms of likeliness of “making it”.

Know there was talk that Kelly was being trained as a forward so maybe Keane and Trey as young KPD’s and Kelly, Wilson and Tohill as KPF’s?

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I like the look of Ruscoe. He has size and the aggression to use it, good kicking and the guts to take on the corridor, endurance with a good side step, reads it well in the air and intercepts. His production was okay averaging 20 disposals per game at Colts and 15 in the u18 champs from defence. Seems to have a lot to work with and is pretty well rounded for such a late pick.

SouthernPie

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I really like what I read about this young man - his height is certainly a plus for one thing and combined with some toughness and tenacity - maybe a young Goldy, as mentioned above !!! Just hope he'll cope alright with the big shift to Melbourne. :worried: It can be a big demand on some of these kids. I guess the club will look after him well.

swoop42

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
The 18
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think someone has already mentioned it but he looks to have come from the same mould as Goldsack.

192cm, competitive beast and multi positional.

As one retires, another rises.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I like we brought this fresh meat into the club.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
So he's got Jake Stringer's body, regularly kicks bags of 8, and is a star defender with genuine aggression and physicality.

Back