Player Watch Trey Ruscoe (Delisted 2023)

Can we get a confirmation of his height? Seeing reports between 190 - 195.

195 would be amazing.
In Dekka's interview I'm pretty sure he says 193cm.

edit': which means he's grown 3cm in the last 12 months.

well left

Premiership Player
May 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
If he played forward as a junior and has that type of competitiveness about him that shows in his highlights I’d like to see us try him forward.

Guess it depends on where we see Will Kelly playing. If he’s forward then Ruscoe probably plays back but if Kelly settles down back in the VFL with Keane and Madgen then maybe this kid plays upfront with Wilson and Reid.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think that’s exactly what we need. We need more of the ‘Maynard’ type of player who is hungry, angry and wants to win at all costs.
Agree, a controlled aggressive competitive beast. Nice.

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have a mate in the development system in WA and he said the kid is a competitive beast, endurance, strength and mentally very strong.
As long as he can play football it should work itself out. It’s good to hear, we need a bit more mongrel, can’t be all Bruzzies job.

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow absolutely love the look of this kid.
I love the look of all 3 of our draftees. I think all three can make an impact in the best 22 at some point. I reckon we will look back on this draft and go ‘wow, thank god.’

Back