Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

But everyone said they wanted him yesterday and now we get him they become Negative:rolleyes:
I have never seen him play but was surprised he played so many reserve games last year racking up fairly conservative stats. However as a lot of people consider he has some talent and upside, I guess I will have to get on board and welcome him to the club.:blush:

You guys are missing the big picture. When WHE plays his first game, it will be the fanciest name we have had at the club since Hector Lingwood-Smith in 1922.

I understand Alfred Andrew-Street was our only other hyphenated player, however he is disqualified as his name sounds like it should be in the Melways.
Are you saying 'Josh Smith' isn't a fancy name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently barracked for collingwood as a little fella too.

Think his Grandpa played for the Club.

I remember in a Interview on TAC Cup Future Stars before he was Drafted. His Dad said he play for Collingwood 1 day

You do realise that that pick is likely to be somewhere between 25 and 35? Do you have massive expectations on someone drafted in that range?
any one drafted in the 1st two rounds and before was a top ten pick should have high expectations on them
and l think the club would have too

he's been injured. And I reckon we were likely competing with another club (north?), hence the high price. Plus we likely refused to trade this year's draft picks (need the points), so that may also have forced us to accept a worse deal.

WHE has more talent than a lot of the other players moving clubs, tho, and that in the end is why we paid more. Could be an absolute gun recruit, if he stays fit. If we had picked him up in draft as an 18 YO for a second-rounder I'd be absolutely stoked tbh; don't get the angst here at all.

He's another forward capable of kicking 5 goals in a game.

WHE
Elliott
Fasolo
Moore
Mayne

All capable of kicking bags.

Welcome **Willy**, I am very excited about you coming back to our great club.
Didn't Hine & co have to get permission from our mods before drafting another player whose name can be made into a dick joke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back