Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Sh
Why Do you Kirby and Stifler's mom rate WHE Higher?

WHE is a Very Exciting Talent but Not Done a Heap at AFL Level Yet.

Look at the Career Numbers and Aish is ahead of WHE:

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d2=5&type=A&pid1=3642&pid2=3924&fid1=C&fid2=C

Aish and WHE are both going to be Hopefully be Guns for Collingwood but Aish has done more so far the WHE and 2 years Younger

I don't go by stats, its just an opinion.

I saw him play against us at the G in 2013. I just checked and he wasn't even listed in the bests.

Anyhow, he did a few things in that game that made me follow him ever since and I can say for sure, the ability is there.
He just needs to work hard. That seems to be the issue.

Hopefully he can buddy up with Treloar and his attitude may push him to a new level.

I'm so excited by WHE that he now has his own dancing girl gif to celebrate!

giphy.gif
Suddenly I'm not so annoyed at paying overs anymore...

My assessment is not based upon their statistics it is based upon me watching them play football and the level of talent that they both display.

It is not a knock on Aish Dave, I really like him. I think his second half of the year showed that he will be a very good player.

I agree that WHE hasn't done a heap at AFL level yet but based upon my eye and gut feeling I believe that he can be very good (if not excellent). I think he has an elite level of natural talent. If we can harness that I think he could be fantastic for us.

I agree WHE has a Ton of Natural Talent but we seen Flashes of it so far at AFL Level and I agree IF he can put it all together and stay Injury-Free then we have a Gun on our Hands.

But Aish is more Sure Bet at the Moment then WHE

Will be a welcome addition to the forward line, looks like we are going way smaller and trying to create multiple avenues to goal, which is a good thing and what the really dangerous teams do.
Now if we can deliver the ball more intelligently inside 50 and our forwards work for each other it can all turn around next year, with a near fit list and the fire power we have around goal there is really no excuse at all, all of the above happens we can be top 4. Big call yes but we should have been top 8 this year had we clinched the Hawthorn, Bulldogs North Melbourne games which we should have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet has worse DE% than Adams. I am yet to be convinced.

DE stats need to be adjusted depending upon the position you play otherwise you'd use the stats to suggest that Pendlebury is a worse user than Jack Frost.

WHE has basically played up forward where DE stats are nearly always lower.

On the Draft and Trade Board a few people have said he reminds them of Gary Rohan.

Your Thoughts?
I think that's the best comparison. He's not going to dominate with a lot of touches but it's what he does with them that counts. If he gets anywhere nearing 20 touches a game I think we will be very happy.

The kid can definitely play. Whether he will play at the level required for long enough is what we'll find out. A totally "gifted" junior player...did he peak too early? I'm hoping the move revs him up to believe in himself once more. Get his desire back and he could be a beauty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back