Toast Welcome to Fremantle Matthew Johnson (pick 21 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely locker buddies/jumper numbers:

3 - Serong
4 - Darcy
5 - Johnson
6 - Erasmus
7 - Fyfe
8- Brayshaw

Gees that looks a decent midfield come 2023.

Forking hell, this made my heart skip a beat. Don’t do that so early in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really like the McLuggage/Macrae player comp. The exact sort of player we need to compliment our current mids

I don’t want to get silly but while there was definitely Mundy vibes I got a lot of Dusty vibes watching those highlights. The testing backs up that kind of athleticism.

on another note Worner gave some Stringer crossed with Mitch Wallis vibes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t want to get silly but while there was definitely Mundy vibes I got a lot of Dusty vibes watching those highlights. The testing backs up that kind of athleticism.

on another note Worner gave some Stringer crossed with Mitch Wallis vibes.
Not seeing any of that. If I was in Oz might be a good time for me to visit specsavers.

Yeah I was told this this morning and I struggled to believe it. Apparently it was a decision we debated to the minutes before we picked him.

I kinda wish it hadnt got out to more official sources because that's a lot of pressure on the kid. I'm not sure you can really justify turning that offer down, regardless of where we rate Johnson...

bloody hell you’d surely have to think we’d need to have given something else in that deal, but does show how incredible for us it is that he slipped through
The thing with that deal is we literally have nothing else to give except the picks we had in the 50s/60s so that's basically it in its entirety

Yeah I was told this this morning and I struggled to believe it. Apparently it was a decision we debated to the minutes before we picked him.

I kinda wish it hadnt got out to more official sources because that's a lot of pressure on the kid. I'm not sure you can really justify turning that offer down, regardless of where we rate Johnson...
surely it was a swap of f1s or something? otherwise top 10 pick + pick 23 is a ******* ton (caveat here is if we rated Johnson as a top 10 player which would cancel it out somewhat

surely it was a swap of f1s or something? otherwise top 10 pick + pick 23 is a ******* ton (caveat here is if we rated Johnson as a top 10 player which would cancel it out somewhat
Would the Hawks bother suggesting a swap of F1s? That's basically worthless when your dealing with two bottom 10 teams

The thing with that deal is we literally have nothing else to give except the picks we had in the 50s/60s so that's basically it in its entirety
Would the Hawks bother suggesting a swap of F1s? That's basically worthless when your dealing with two bottom 10 teams
excellent points, but as we all know we’ll have pick 18 before any bids next year ;)

but jesus no pressure on him at all…

Any word on if we were intrested in serong? Would we have taken him if hawks didn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back