Toast Welcome to Fremantle Neil Erasmus (pick 10 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else think that he wasn't exactly jumping over the moon to have landed with us. Maybe he was hoping West Coast got him

Did anyone else think that he wasn't exactly jumping over the moon to have landed with us. Maybe he was hoping West Coast got him
Nah he was visibly shaking with excitement but went a bit sheepish after blurting out he barracked for West Coast, probably got a bit self conscious after realising he said that. Well that's how I saw it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From that footage he has all the AFL traits required. Happy with the selection.
Don’t see the explosiveness of Petracca just yet but he’s young, has a solid frame and doesn’t appear slow to the eye so I’m sure he’ll build nicely by the time Mundy and Fyfe are ready to hand over the baton.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah he was visibly shaking with excitement but went a bit sheepish after blurting out he barracked for West Coast, probably got a bit self conscious after realising he said that. Well that's how I saw it anyway.

No probs, he was probably a bit shaken and excited that the process of getting selected, is over.

Any minimal lingering thoughts of the “pensioner’s” down the road, will be ironed out of him by Messrs Darcy & Treacy.

Abnormally big head

But happy to have him. Not fussed that he mentioned he supported freo - he was grinning from ear to ear and the article online freo just released - no concerns on where his alliance now is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back