Toast Welcome to Fremantle Neil Erasmus (pick 10 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the large crowd spooked him last night.
His expectations of himself messed with his head.
He is going to be a star.
He got 8 possessions in 17 minutes of ground time. Ive said this before but he's a very good kick in training drills so I think its just a matter of getting used to the pace of the game. Brayshaw was also a good kick at training while struggling at times with his kicking early on in his career. Erasmus will work just as hard and be a good kick soon enough.

terrible kick, really good at everything else

MJ has gone ahead, mostly because he can play wing

Erasmus should get a go sometime soon
Lol do you think Jlo has the balls to drop JOM for Ras? I never wanted JOM to begin with because it would keep Ras out.

Lol do you think Jlo has the balls to drop JOM for Ras? I never wanted JOM to begin with because it would keep Ras out.
There is higher expectations on JOM due to his experience which is somewhat fair. In saying that there’s a fair few before him that are not up to it atm. I would say about 4 or 5 other players.

There is higher expectations on JOM due to his experience which is somewhat fair. In saying that there’s a fair few before him that are not up to it atm. I would say about 4 or 5 other players.
He's playing about 60% game time too - which is weird because even whilst he was going through big spells of injury he spent more time on ground.

If you adjust for time on ground he's doing almost exactly what you would expect.

He's playing about 60% game time too - which is weird because even whilst he was going through big spells of injury he spent more time on ground.

If you adjust for time on ground he's doing almost exactly what you would expect.

He’s at 60% because he’s a liability and the coaches don’t have the balls to drop JOM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll believe it when it happens. Don’t trust him to make the tough decisions, conservative by nature. Plays to defend games instead of winning them. You need to accept risk in this game.
Bro he is once again shifting the blame to the players! How is it their fault that his game that he drilled into them over the preseason is not working?

We brought him in for his 'on field leadership' to replace Mundy. Midfield is getting spanked and he can't even run out a full game. Never wanted him and if we didn't land him, Erasmus or Johno would be in there full time. Coach is projecting when he says the group drunk their bathwater because I didn't think we were ready to contend for the top four.

Bro he is once again shifting the blame to the players! How is it their fault that his game that he drilled into them over the preseason is not working?
He’s holding onto an irrational belief that fixing the contest will fix the ball movement. In that regard he’s within his rights to hold them accountable for their effort but I’ve no faith he will bring Ras, Sturt, Treacy or anyone else in this week.

We brought him in for his 'on field leadership' to replace Mundy. Midfield is getting spanked and he can't even run out a full game. Never wanted him and if we didn't land him, Erasmus or Johno would be in there full time. Coach is projecting when he says the group drunk their bathwater because I didn't think we were ready to contend for the top four.
Just feel like JOM can offer us something. I think both Ras and Johnny should be occupying both wings.

Ras’s kicking issues are getting seriously overblown I feel. His kicking is fine he just probably needs to choose options within himself for a bit. He’s never going to be a Mundy but he can be as good as Brayshaw easily. Keeping him out at the moment is playing as an inside mod is ducking tough as a 20 year old and they’ll not want to play both Johnson and him at once for now

He's the type of midfielder who in theory goes some way to fixing a deficit in that part of the ground. Fully appreciate he's green and will make mistakes/need to be managed so he's not beaten up every week but at a minimum once the season's officially shot in a month's time, he needs to be getting AFL minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back