(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Eagles really wanted Banfield too. Oh well, they went too early on Hamish Brayshaw it seems.

Apparently they jumped in when they thought that Andrew Brayshaw had slid to pick 68.

Last edited:

mad4freo

Team Captain
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
What is Bailey's disposal like? Because I can't work out why he has been looked over in two national drafts and a rookie draft.

Eski3

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2007
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo
What is Bailey's disposal like? Because I can't work out why he has been looked over in two national drafts and a rookie draft.
It honestly seems very Barlow esque. Like there's a reason he's been overlooked, but it is a mystery as to what it is

His disposal can't be that bad if he keeps being named the team's best player on the day

mad4freo

Team Captain
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
It honestly seems very Barlow esque. Like there's a reason he's been overlooked, but it is a mystery as to what it is

His disposal can't be that bad if he keeps being named the team's best player on the day
It's just that I couldn't stand the sight of having a Priddis in our squad. If he has a Barlow like disposal that's about the minimum skill level I could bear to have in our team.

Alfonz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I like knowing that he is no relation to one of the worst players i’ve Seen in the AFL
What? Drew Banfield was a good player. Not #1 pick quality, but he played a heap of games and won a B&F. Scraped into the Eagles best team from their first 20 years.

Are you mistaking his playing career with his commentating career?

Paracleet

We finally really did it. You maniacs!
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
What? Drew Banfield was a good player. Not #1 pick quality, but he played a heap of games and won a B&F. Scraped into the Eagles best team from their first 20 years.

Are you mistaking his playing career with his commentating career?
Agree, ask me to name the best run with players I've seen, Banfield is up there.

Last edited:

Top Bottom