• 24.3 disposals
  • 4.0 marks
  • 5.7 tackles
  • 4.4 inside 50s
  • 1.8 rebound 50s
  • 1.3 frees for
  • 0.8 frees against
  • 99.70 Dream Team points

The Eagles really wanted Banfield too. Oh well, they went too early on Hamish Brayshaw it seems.

Apparently they jumped in when they thought that Andrew Brayshaw had slid to pick 68.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Bailey's disposal like? Because I can't work out why he has been looked over in two national drafts and a rookie draft.

What is Bailey's disposal like? Because I can't work out why he has been looked over in two national drafts and a rookie draft.

It honestly seems very Barlow esque. Like there's a reason he's been overlooked, but it is a mystery as to what it is

His disposal can't be that bad if he keeps being named the team's best player on the day

It honestly seems very Barlow esque. Like there's a reason he's been overlooked, but it is a mystery as to what it is

His disposal can't be that bad if he keeps being named the team's best player on the day
It's just that I couldn't stand the sight of having a Priddis in our squad. If he has a Barlow like disposal that's about the minimum skill level I could bear to have in our team.

Freo now has a Matera and a Banfield on their list...

Eagles_supporters59735733.jpg
1443745530891.jpg

Seems to be an interesting prospect. It appears he has Japanese heritage which we've never had before on our list, which is very cool!

I like knowing that he is no relation to one of the worst players i’ve Seen in the AFL

What? Drew Banfield was a good player. Not #1 pick quality, but he played a heap of games and won a B&F. Scraped into the Eagles best team from their first 20 years.

Are you mistaking his playing career with his commentating career?

What? Drew Banfield was a good player. Not #1 pick quality, but he played a heap of games and won a B&F. Scraped into the Eagles best team from their first 20 years.

Are you mistaking his playing career with his commentating career?
Agree, ask me to name the best run with players I've seen, Banfield is up there.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back