Toast Welcome to Freo Caleb Serong– Fremantle’s 2nd 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #8]

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part of the Serong goal is it was at the West Coast cheer squad end so there are a heap of blue 'n yellas there. When that goal went through it was like a sea of purple consumed them visibly and audibly (what the TV showed does not do it justice). One of my favourite live moments for the sheer atmosphere in quite a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best goal of the lot - by a long way.
Was similar but better than the one Eddie Betts one
Done my bit.
Voted and shared
I was on the perfect angle watching it thread through almost no daylight towards me .
Freeze frame the crowd behind the goals and check out hundreds of O-shaped mouths staring up in disbelief.

Serong was a lock for rising star last year but I was still nervous they wouldn't give it to him, he should be a lock for this one this year and I am nervous he won't get it.

Serong
Pickett
Taberner
Bont

PS Taberner did Bonts goal but closer to the boundary

The best part of that video is Liam Henry's reaction. You can tell he just loves being out there!

The best part of the Serong goal is it was at the West Coast cheer squad end so there are a heap of blue 'n yellas there. When that goal went through it was like a sea of purple consumed them visibly and audibly (what the TV showed does not do it justice). One of my favourite live moments for the sheer atmosphere in quite a while.
Oh yes! That was beautiful! My seat is next to that block. Was tasty to watch indeed lol

Serong was a lock for rising star last year but I was still nervous they wouldn't give it to him, he should be a lock for this one this year and I am nervous he won't get it.

Serong
Pickett
Taberner
Bont

PS Taberner did Bonts goal but closer to the boundary

Ha I was thinking exactly this when I saw Bonts’ goal - Tabs was probably more remarkable given his size

GOTY Caleb. Well done.

The kid is an Awards Magnet. I am tipping a Nobel Prize for Physics within 3 years.
Hell yes!!! I was worried that the sheer weight of numbers in terms of Melbourne voters would lose him an honor that quite obviously should have been his!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back