Universal Love Welcome to Freo - Heath Chapman (Pick 14 2020 National Draft)

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Deadset gun. Going to make a few blues as he develops but got that whole Matrix thing going on that Mundy, Pendlebury et al have. Long term either stays as KPD (2nd or 3rd - primary rebounder from defence) or moves into the mid with Mundy when Fyfe retires.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I reckon he does have a bit of that weird time in traffic vibe.

I'm not sure what he is (KPD, 3rd tall, mid, flanker) but he is good.

I'm in the minority who thinks that was a bit of a shank.
He meant it, but not THAT well IMO.

I hope by the end of the year we can see Chappy get a run on the wing or centre square, even if just for 5 minutes or so. He’ll have Young’s position on lock the next 12 weeks

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
He meant it, but not THAT well IMO.

I hope by the end of the year we can see Chappy get a run on the wing or centre square, even if just for 5 minutes or so. He’ll have Young’s position on lock the next 12 weeks
Having watched him now I think I can definitely see a winger. Tanks, size, speed, aerial threat and a good kick.

Him and Freddy could make us lethal out wide in a couple of years.

Having watched him now I think I can definitely see a winger. Tanks, size, speed, aerial threat and a good kick.

Him and Freddy could make us lethal out wide in a couple of years.
It’s probably a more realistic goal, him and Freddy would be something else as a combo

rgauci

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
He is amazing with repeat efforts in the backline. I like him where he is. We are slowly building an impenetrable defense. It’s still way too leaky. You need a rock solid defense for when the midfield lose, which happens to every midfield now and then. No midfield is dominate start to end.

Sep 29, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Arsenal, Vikings.
What's all this wing talk? I'm seeing genuine inside out onballer here. Star of the comp level.

Just like when we spun the wheel and it came up Serong and Young last year we've hit the jackpot again.

No pressure kid.
This. He will be a big midfielder. Great below his knees, composed in traffic v good kick.

Back