Universal Love Welcome to Freo - Heath Chapman (Pick 14 2020 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting take here but unless he’s grown, I’m sure the lady lists him at 190.5?
Time stamp at 0:13

Interesting take here but unless he’s grown, I’m sure the lady lists him at 190.5?

Based on what I’ve seen I don’t think he’s taller than 192/193 at most. Not sure where the 195 reports have come from

He'll end up in the midfield and nobody will mind whether he is the same height or smaller than Erasmus and Johnson
I'm not convinced he ends up there. Longmuir seems pretty conservative re positions, and we have decent midfield prospects anyway, especially with Erasmus and Johnson joining plus O'Driscoll BUTT. .

I’m not going to make big calls but I did hear an interview with JL earlier this year and he specifically mentioned Chappy as a replacement for Hammer .
Having watched a few of his games and seeing the similarities to Johnson I’m leaning towards him become a key defender in the future

I’m not going to make big calls but I did hear an interview with JL earlier this year and he specifically mentioned Chappy as a replacement for Hammer .
Having watched a few of his games and seeing the similarities to Johnson I’m leaning towards him become a key defender in the future
From what I have heard he definitely wants the defence to be an absolute fortress, with the capacity to fire back fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of people do a lot of growing heightwise post 17-18 yo, sometimes that growth can continue even into the late 20's.

A lot of people do a lot of growing heightwise post 17-18 yo, sometimes that growth can continue even into the late 20's.

Hopefully into the 30s for me. I am 29 and I am still waiting for a teens growth spurt.

Ok only one thing for it, I’m gunna whoop you with the Paddy Wacker to take the “the” out….

There you go

Burning up Training Track.

View attachment 1300211
Yep. Chapman is training as well as anyone. Him and Logue rotate between playing on talls and smalls. Chapman looks great n match sims playing on smalls and going for his marks way more than he did playing last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back