Toast Welcome to Freo, James Aish!

Remove this Banner Ad

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah the last 2 weeks have been the great.

The only fault I find is his kicking for goal. And he nailed one today but one of the commentators said today he was 1 goal 16 behinds since 2018 before that goal.

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle

The only fault I find is his kicking for goal. And he nailed one today but one of the commentators said today he was 1 goal 16 behinds since 2018 before that goal.
He was 1.16 before today. But actually that is not taking the whole 2018 into account. Was 4.0 after his first 4 games in 2018. But not that good, but a little better then suggested. And only his second goal in Freo colours. So a thing he should keep up.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards

He’s never been a offensive player though.
Always doing the defensive work behind play for the team. Today was like he was given more freedom to play offensively. What a jet he is, and still to improve.
Will play his 50th game for Fremantle v Hawthorn next week. You would think he has played more games for Collingwood, but after he plays 51 for Fremantle- will be the most games he has played at one club. Weird, hasn’t feel like he’s been at the club for that long

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
He’s never been a offensive player though.
Always doing the defensive work behind play for the team. Today was like he was given more freedom to play offensively. What a jet he is, and still to improve.
Will play his 50th game for Fremantle v Hawthorn next week. You would think he has played more games for Collingwood, but after he plays 51 for Fremantle- will be the most games he has played at one club. Weird, hasn’t feel like he’s been at the club for that long

Played 30 odd at Brisbane before that too.
Aish is SA footy royalty & won 2 SANFL premierships at 16 & 17. Faultless pedigree.
I believe for whatever reason he never quite found his feet properly at the top level till now.
At 26 he could be a serious talent for the next 5 years. He believes in what he’s doing & where he’s playing now.
Another JL project that is paying off in spades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wray27

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Played 30 odd at Brisbane before that too.
Aish is SA footy royalty & won 2 SANFL premierships at 16 & 17. Faultless pedigree.
I believe for whatever reason he never quite found his feet properly at the top level till now.
At 26 he could be a serious talent for the next 5 years. He believes in what he’s doing & where he’s playing now.
Another JL project that is paying off in spades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now we just have to resign him. OOC end of this year.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Longmuir connection shouldn't be understated. All figures being equal you'd think he'd prefer to stay with what he has going on here.
He has shown he isn’t persistence on going back to SA. He wouldn’t have agreed to go to Collingwood or Fremantle.
He’s definitely look like he’s enjoying his football and buying in. 100+ gamer for Fremantle easily

Quazar

Cancelled
Aug 31, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves
Can't see why James would want to leave whilst being on the cusp of greatness at this club? What is it the likes of Serong and Young have on their lockers the first Fremantle players to win a flag will be immortal?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Not sure if it was celebrated v Hawthorn, James Aish played his 50th for Fremantle. Incredible given this is only his third season for Fremantle.
When he lines up against Carlton, he would had played the most games for one club at 51. Managed 50 for Collingwood and 32 for Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back