Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
The 18-year-old was the one who requested the meet-up with the senior coach, looking for direction on where he can improve to earn selection.

“I just wanted to see where I’m at, if there’s anything holding me back or if there’s anything I need to add (to my game),” Treacy asked Longmuir.

“The answer’s no, mate. The answer is you’re in the team this week and you’re going to play,” Longmuir replied.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
The 18-year-old was the one who requested the meet-up with the senior coach, looking for direction on where he can improve to earn selection.

“I just wanted to see where I’m at, if there’s anything holding me back or if there’s anything I need to add (to my game),” Treacy asked Longmuir.

“The answer’s no, mate. The answer is you’re in the team this week and you’re going to play,” Longmuir replied.
But take care when you smash campaigners, they tend not to like that.

Joose

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
good news..will provide some forward pressure. I suspect one of Meek, Darcy or Tabs will coming out. Possibly the latter if he is carrying something.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
good news..will provide some forward pressure. I suspect one of Meek, Darcy or Tabs will coming out. Possibly the latter if he is carrying something.
Tabs won’t be going out. Meek most likely.

Love the keenness to learn and find how he can improve his game. That’s a huge positive trait. He’s willing to back himself

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli
7drHiqr.gif

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ive got a good feeling about this kid. Not many 18 yo call a meeting with their coach to say what do i need to do to get in this f*n team. Reckon he will be a gun
Yeah I agree. Ballsy move if true.

It might be a made up story though as apparently the cheering and back slapping was observed at training yesterday and reported on the changes thread. Unless that was the boys being told Sturt is playing but I don’t know if the coach would play them both TBH.

Video:

Back