Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound pretty ignorant, but what shapes as his best position? I understand he'll start as a small forward, but I'm not really sure after that...winger, outside mid, half forward?

This is going to sound pretty ignorant, but what shapes as his best position? I understand he'll start as a small forward, but I'm not really sure after that...winger, outside mid, half forward?
I was about to ask the same question. We need a skilful, pacey winger that can run all day. link up the play from defence to attack and deliver it well inside 50.

Reckon is basically Walters job.

Forward flank rotating through the middle

We gotta plan a bit beyond Walters now - in his twilight years unfortunately.
Not sure what you mean, Henry is the plan for beyond Walters.

He'll have three years to develop before Walters is done, then he steps into that role

After watching some of the moves of Kysaiah Picket (Pick 13 ND 2019 ) 'On the Couch" couldnt help but feel excited about Liam Henrys chances of having a similar impact
With Liam ,Walters and Sturt in the forward 50...we havent had that much x-factor since the days of Clive.

The futures so bright - I gotta wear shades

After watching some of the moves of Kysaiah Picket (Pick 13 ND 2019 ) 'On the Couch" couldnt help but feel excited about Liam Henrys chances of having a similar impact
With Liam ,Walters and Sturt in the forward 50...we havent had that much x-factor since the days of Clive.

With all due respect to Kysaiah, I hope Henry is better than him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff Farmer and Paul Medhurst were unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back