Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually looked to buy one last season when I heard about them after Bhill Ross and Sonny wore them. They don’t ship to the states....

I’m so glad Freo drafted this kid. Positive press for him, his business, and the team.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
PM me if you would like to get it delivered to me and I will forward it on to you. No charge for a fellow Docker.

Can't believe how long it is since this thread was hit!

Anyway, APB out on Liam Henry!

Where's Wally (Henry)?

Unsighted in the hub? Still building muscles on his kneecap or whatever?

Why can't he play footy? Why does he need extra muscles on his knee? Injuries can happen. Why does Weber need to be prevent people playing footy for his obsessional requirement to turn players bodies into something different????? All to prevent another injury that probably was just a random injury to start with!!!!

Guaranteed, if Henry had been drafted at Carlton, GC, wherever. He'd be playing already.
But nooooooooooo......he needs more muscles on his knee.

What a crock of s**t! It's time we started pushing for answers! It's JULY!!!!! 8 months now??? WTF?????

(Yes, 3 whiskeys! So what!, I'm right!)

Last edited:
Guaranteed, if Henry had been drafted at Carlton, GC, wherever. He'd be playing already.
But nooooooooooo......he needs more muscles on his knee.

Carlton? Like Nic Newman who had the same dislocation and has now suffered a serious patella tendon rupture from playing and won’t be seen for a long time?

GC? Who just said * it let’s play him the knee will get better and pretty much ruined the career of Jaeger?

Odd examples

On the latest medical report video they are still showing clips of Henry training in Cockburn. Still waiting on a sighting. Wonder if Ryan Daniels has seen him in the hub

On the latest medical report video they are still showing clips of Henry training in Cockburn. Still waiting on a sighting. Wonder if Ryan Daniels has seen him in the hub
I'm pretty sure Liam lost his Grandfather very close before Freo left for the hub, if he wasn't able to play anyway they most likely allowed him to stay home and be with his family

I'm pretty sure Liam lost his Grandfather very close before Freo left for the hub, if he wasn't able to play anyway they most likely allowed him to stay home and be with his family
If true it is the right thing to do. Just weird there is no transparency about it and the club has said they have taken everyone over. I suppose the lack of media around it is a good thing for both him and his family if that's the case.

Tweeters have been asking for photos of Henry at training from both the FFC and Daniels for a while now and the response has been....no response.

If true it is the right thing to do. Just weird there is no transparency about it and the club has said they have taken everyone over. I suppose the lack of media around it is a good thing for both him and his family if that's the case.
Tbh i don't really agree with it being weird, we aren't owed personal information like this about the players and it seems a lot of fans think they are entitled to it (twitter people pushing the club for info), Liam deserves privacy if he is going through a tough time.

Tbh i don't really agree with it being weird, we aren't owed personal information like this about the players and it seems a lot of fans think they are entitled to it (twitter people pushing the club for info), Liam deserves privacy if he is going through a tough time.
Totally agree, with the only quibble being that we were told everyone travelled to Queensland.

If he is in WA still it looks like we will be back in the state in the next few days which means he will get the join the boys sooner then anticipated.
Are you expecting our round 6 match to be cancelled? If we can't hold off until after July 18th then our derby is not going to have 60,000 seats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you expecting our round 6 match to be cancelled? If we can't hold off until after July 18th then our derby is not going to have 60,000 seats

I can't see a path that has us playing Melbourne in QLD thats for sure.

We might head home early, we could go to Melbourne next week on the way home.....
Not really sure but it certainly won't proceed as scheduled.

We might head home early, we could go to Melbourne next week on the way home.....
That was what I expected, that we would fly from GC to Melbourne to play Melbourne (hopefully still not our home game) and then fly straight from there back to Perth

We could play Sydney in the GC hub. Like WC.

If they are sending 4 Victorian teams to Perth, they might send them while WC and Freo are still in the GC hub. Although the derby might have to be moved, as if 4 Vic teams play in Rd 6 while WC and Freo are away, there needs to be a Vic team versus Freo/WC each week to get them through their 5 games in the minimum time. Unless they bring in some kind of rolling arrival of more Victorian teams.

Anyway, back to Henry. He will debut in the derby and kick 5 goals.

We could play Sydney in the GC hub. Like WC.

If they are sending 4 Victorian teams to Perth, they might send them while WC and Freo are still in the GC hub. Although the derby might have to be moved, as if 4 Vic teams play in Rd 6 while WC and Freo are away, there needs to be a Vic team versus Freo/WC each week to get them through their 5 games in the minimum time. Unless they bring in some kind of rolling arrival of more Victorian teams.

Anyway, back to Henry. He will debut in the derby and kick 5 goals.

I think it's very likely GC will be playing Sydney in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back