Toast Welcome to Freo Michael Frederick – Fremantle’s 4th 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #61]

Remove this Banner Ad

This pic was posted August 5th so is Heath Chapman 200cm????

I didn't read you post at first and was busy writing a reply along the lines of: see compare him to sturt at 189cm and how he is taller than conca....

then you notice chapman, haha lol. he makes cox and hamling look tiny.

has anyone got any photos of heath chapman so we can see if the growth spurt is real.

he looks awfully big for 193cm (close to an inch shorter than cox and hamling if people need the reference).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't read you post at first and was busy writing a reply along the lines of: see compare him to sturt at 189cm and how he is taller than conca....

then you notice chapman, haha lol. he makes cox and hamling look tiny.
I want him in the mid but now I'm worried he'll be too tall!

So Cox and Hamling are listed at 195 & 194cm.
He looks at least as tall as that (taking into account perspective, closer to the camera etc.) with potentially a couple more centimetres on top.
Hoo boy...
key forward?

he was probs always to short and slight for that role before.

key forward?

he was probs always to short and slight for that role before.
That would be Freo wouldn't it...

Why take a key forward in the draft, when we can take a skinny half back flanker who grows big enough to become one?

That would be Freo wouldn't it...

Why take a key forward in the draft, when we can take a skinny half back flanker who grows big enough to become one?
oooh boy.

we also miss on the obvious key defender turned monster forward in naughton.

There has got to be something off with the photo because Chapman looks bigger then Hawkins. Dude looks like he’s put on 15kg of muscle
did chapman eat valente or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back