Toast Welcome to Freo Michael Frederick – Fremantle’s 4th 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #61]

Remove this Banner Ad

looks good but what does FEED FREDDIE mean though (sorry, not up with the latest, been real busy recently)? Am I going to offend Freddie or anyone else, be the starting point for a new campaign on Get Up, become a twitter # to be cancelled, and am I allowed to wear someone's face or meme on a shirt when their melanocytes produce different quantities and types of melanin to mine? Just want to be careful.

looks good but what does FEED FREDDIE mean though (sorry, not up with the latest, been real busy recently)? Am I going to offend Freddie or anyone else, be the starting point for a new campaign on Get Up, become a twitter # to be cancelled, and am I allowed to wear someone's face or meme on a shirt when their melanocytes produce different quantities and types of melanin to mine? Just want to be careful.

Also got to be concerned with the el nino effect and the dilithium factor.

Is this the game, Marvel stadium, closed roof, he stands up and the league takes notice?

15-20 touches down the wing, 2 goals from outside 50...

Calling it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys fredricks would logically be playing on Changkuoth Jiath. let the highlights begin.

I hope players like Frederick are allowed a rotation week off if that let's them run so hard during the rest
I hope that too....

But to be Honest. I dont mind if he only plays 10-12 games this season. I dont think freo will make finals in 2021. I dont want him to end up like Stephen Hill in someone that played a lot of eayl games in his younger years then breaks down by the time his is 27 or 28 years old.

He is talented and quick but skinny. I am hoping he plays until he is a 33 or 34 year old.

I hope that too....

But to be Honest. I dont mind if he only plays 10-12 games this season. I dont think freo will make finals in 2021. I dont want him to end up like Stephen Hill in someone that played a lot of eayl games in his younger years then breaks down by the time his is 27 or 28 years old.

He is talented and quick but skinny. I am hoping he plays until he is a 33 or 34 year old.
Very early to be ruling out finals. We could easily be 4 and 2 in a few weeks if we can get our act together on the coming 2-3 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth a bump, kid could be steal of the draft

there’s a genuine chance he ends up the best of our 4 in this draft, the fact it’s even a thought is a testament to just how promising and the improvement he’s already showing. genuinely can’t wait to see what his next few years looks like

Hey Freo Fans!

We have a weekly blog over at FTP where we discuss and provide analysis on interesting developments occurring in the AFL each week.

One of the topics this week is Michael Frederick - I discuss his impressive work rate and how he has become a dangerous forward on counter attack for Fremantle

Would love to hear your thoughts as Freo fans!

https://footytalkingpoints.com.au/2021/04/07/ftp-3/
Thank for this - good piece on Frederick.
However highlighting Eddie Betts blocking tactics made me laugh - those should be paid as free kicks and have been several times in other games

Thank for this - good piece on Frederick.
However highlighting Eddie Betts blocking tactics made me laugh - those should be paid as free kicks and have been several times in other games

Thanks mate. A block before a marking contest is not a free kick? It only is paid if you're blocking whilst the ball is within the vicinity in the air. I can understand the second one, however, as he certainly held onto the Freo players.

A block before a marking contest is not a free kick? It only is paid if you're blocking whilst the ball is within the vicinity in the air.
Illegal shepherd, no?

Shepherd: the act of a Player using the body to push, bump or block an opposition Player who does not have possession of the football and who is no further than five metres away from the football

Don't think I've ever seen it paid in my life, so I can understand why there might be some confusion.

I hope that too....

Judd retired at 31

Thanks mate. A block before a marking contest is not a free kick? It only is paid if you're blocking whilst the ball is within the vicinity in the air. I can understand the second one, however, as he certainly held onto the Freo players.
What? The umpires have been so hot on this for the last couple of years, if you impede any player who's going to go make a contest for the ball in the air its been blown for a free, except for our game on the weekend of course. Around the ground if the ball isn't in the air then it's all good but I am so certain it's paid as soon as it's up in the air, doesn't have to be close or in the vicinity. That Betts one was highlighted on 'On the Couch' I think by Healy for clearly being a bad missed call.

Love your work on Frederick though, has examples of that kind of play in every match he's played so far, for pick 61 he's got some great attributes to influence games.

You know that trick the club does where is measures the player then refuses to remeasure them after they grow. to trick the opposition no doubt. fyfe was listed at 188cm for like 6 years before they updated to 192cm.

well Frederick's is no longer 183cm.

dad walked past him. I'm about 184-185cm, dad was adamant he is several inches taller than I am.

so, Frederick's is about bailey banfields height.

You know that trick the club does where is measures the player then refuses to remeasure them after they grow. to trick the opposition no doubt. fyfe was listed at 188cm for like 6 years before they updated to 192cm.

well Frederick's is no longer 183cm.

dad walked past him. I'm about 184-185cm, dad was adamant he is several inches taller than I am.

so, Frederick's is about bailey banfields height.

This pic was posted August 5th so is Heath Chapman 200cm????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back