Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Nathan O'Driscoll (Pick 27)

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved both his goals against the Doggies the best - the one during the season where he took the player on with his pace, had a bounce, and kicked from just outside the fifty. And the one in the final where he kicked it from a tight angle in the pocket, both brilliant goals.
Makes me question what his best position is. Idk if that will be wing but time will tell.

This is a player who could go to another level next year. If we are looking for growth and optimism, he’s someone that should be on the steep part of the improvement curve next year. Those goals from the wing are priceless if he can consistently deliver it.
I think he can become a burst player from stoppages too, a bit like Dangerfield.
High ceiling this guy has.

This is a player who could go to another level next year. If we are looking for growth and optimism, he’s someone that should be on the steep part of the improvement curve next year. Those goals from the wing are priceless if he can consistently deliver it.
I think he can become a burst player from stoppages too, a bit like Dangerfield.
High ceiling this guy has.

I know Shifta can throw some fruit out, but I remember he comparing some of Drizzes features to Danger.
I think they have some similarities

just stumbled across this. Watching it reminds me of what an excellent sharpshooter Driz is. If he can play a fair chunk of games and double his tally to 20+, we'll be in a sweet spot I reckon....deadly left boot. Also the degree of difficulty on some of his angles...especially that North set shot....nuts! Hopefully if he isn't playing Round 1 which seems likely he's not too far away. Reminisce if you haven't already:

I think Driz and Schultz are my favourite players
Tonga Bob =)

Tbonefreo
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Wine GIF by E!

I know it’s just highlights but there would be very few players with a better first 10 goals ever.
Makes it hard to understand why the club seems to be looking at starting Hughes in front of him for Rd 1.
I get it’s a long season and hard, experienced bodies & the sort of endurance someone like Hughes has built up are going to be needed but given what Driz has shown & Henry in the preseason it seems very conservative to go in with Hughes.
I’m sure they’ll all get their chance at some point.

I know it’s just highlights but there would be very few players with a better first 10 goals ever.
Makes it hard to understand why the club seems to be looking at starting Hughes in front of him for Rd 1.
I get it’s a long season and hard, experienced bodies & the sort of endurance someone like Hughes has built up are going to be needed but given what Driz has shown & Henry in the preseason it seems very conservative to go in with Hughes.

I hope we don't play Hughes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just stumbled across this. Watching it reminds me of what an excellent sharpshooter Driz is. If he can play a fair chunk of games and double his tally to 20+, we'll be in a sweet spot I reckon....deadly left boot. Also the degree of difficulty on some of his angles...especially that North set shot....nuts! Hopefully if he isn't playing Round 1 which seems likely he's not too far away. Reminisce if you haven't already:

He's speshul.

The passion he showed after kicking his first goal after being subbed on for his debut made it clear that this kid is a different breed. Quickly became my favourite player last season!

I got onto a multi with almost ten conditions for the Bulldogs final and the two I needed were for us to win (obviously) and for Driz to put on through - when he kicked that trademark goal in the last 5 minutes to put us in front was the most ecstatic feeling, I was jumping around the living room, fist pumping and shaking! We had won the best, most glorious final in our history and I got a nice $400 odd win. Noddy - bunsen burner, nice little earner! :)

Snaffalughagus, can I take this opportunity to ask to become Noddy's official buddy of 2023? It will be unbelievably good juju for the season!

Last edited:

That stress fracture/hot spot in his foot last season that saw him miss the middle of the year tried to come back over preseason so I suspect they are quite worried of losing him for a couple of months at the end of the season.

I think he is an energy lifter in the team, he just makes things happen.

That stress fracture/hot spot in his foot last season that saw him miss the middle of the year tried to come back over preseason so I suspect they are quite worried of losing him for a couple of months at the end of the season.

I think he is an energy lifter in the team, he just makes things happen.
I heard it was the opposite foot to last year’s somewhere. Any truth to that?

The passion he showed after kicking his first goal after being subbed on for his debut made it clear that this kid is a different breed. Quickly became my favourite player last season!

I got onto a multi with almost ten conditions for the Bulldogs final and the two I needed were for us to win (obviously) and for Driz to put on through - when he kicked that trademark goal in the last 5 minutes to put us in front was the most ecstatic feeling, I was jumping around the living room, fist pumping and shaking! We had won the best, most glorious final in our history and I got a nice $400 odd win. Noddy - bunsen burner, nice little earner! :)

Snaffalughagus, can I take this opportunity to ask to become Noddy's official buddy of 2023? It will be unbelievably good juju for the season!
Not sure I want to share any further. There’s already one fernagler who’s insisted on muscling in on my turf. 😜

Haha, you can be an unofficial buddy but unfortunately, the official buddies are already set

Haha, you can be an unofficial buddy but unfortunately, the official buddies are already set
Official / unofficial - it's just arbitrary over-regulation of the buddy space. Let the people support who they want!

Next season in protest I'll switch from supporting a number to supporting a hypothetical idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back