Welcome to Freo. Our new leader Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Its been a difficult year. Probably the worst on record as far as fans ripping each other apart & West Oz media lowballing us with cheap kicks to the ribs.
Lost the once great ross the boss who almost got us there. CEOs and assistants dropped like flies...
But it is time to put your arms down purple warriors, the civil war is over & the prodigal son has returned..
He has heralded his unfinished business. Like all the purple army his sword is forged from the same pain..he has the passion.
So put down your weapons & sharpen the steel, we will need them for next year.
Hold your purple flag dear.
We are all in this together.

All hail J Lo.

He's been the favourite to claim the job from the beginning, and although we did have the Peter Sumich & Friends sideshow happening on talkback radio, we've pulled Longmuir through. This is the start of a new era for the Fremantle Dockers, and hopefully the beginning of an era of success for this football club.

I had mixed feelings about ross in the end. I will be forever grateful for what he did when he first come over.
But * he could waffle on.
Lots of deflecting, talking in circles, political yabber. You can see why some players would have got the shits on. Can you imagine trying to get your point of view across as assistant coach.
The boy from the Bush will be a breathe of fresh air. I'm excited..

I'm genuinly excited

Justin has done his apprenticeship and has reaped the benefits of this.

I wonder what he said that got him over the line as opposed to the other main applicants?

as long as it wasn’t sumich. He is a plonker.

wouldn’t have minded Solomon either. He gets a couple of extra points in my book (plus a smile every time I think of it) ever since he tried to rearrange that smug prick Lings face. (Btw have you ever seen a guy milk a relatively straight forward injury that much? It was like he’d been shot by a sniper from the crowd - played a week later but went to the tribunal and acted like Solomon had hit him with a crow bar)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back