Toast Welcome to Freo - Sebit Kuek - Pick 15 2022 MSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting him away from East Perth, is to be celebrated.

Give me a Muncher over a Woyal, any day.
We did provide Kepler Bradley.

The galloping baby giraffe.

Man says for years “draft forwards, forwards who kick goals!, we don’t have enough talented forwards!”

drafts talented forward who kicks goals

“Stick him on the wing!!”

Said he was built like Cox not that he played like him.
But Cox did start out his career as a skinny tall forward.
Just an observation not a definite let's make Sebit a winger.

We did provide Kepler Bradley.

The galloping baby giraffe.
He grew up.

1560500292165_GLS28NPTU.1-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet that ball just bounced off his head !
He grew out
Reckon Kepler's a Freo member and is taking advantage the free Big Macs every time we win this season.

1654228836015.png

(if Tom & Brett in the Freo SM team are reading this then I give you permission to use this next time you tweet about it 👍)

Great highlight reel. Only negatives seem to be size and looks to be super one-footed but definitely no deal breakers.

Jesus the kid can roost it though. 3rd tall working the arc, would stretch the defense and massively open up the offensive 50, or alternatively force the mids to play deeper allowing us to push up and pin opposition in their half. Could be structurally very important if he makes it at this level.

Great punt by the recruiters, looking forward to see if it pays out big. Seems like a super nice kid too, makes you feel good about being part of the Purple end of town.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hypothetically, if we sent Sebit wide to a HFF outside the F50 arc, with Lobb on the other wing and a third power tall (Tabs/Logue/Treacy/Amiss) at CHF, our smalls would have a literal paddock to work in between and around them, plus
you're far more likely to get a mark or ground either way.

If it's Treacy who's filling the CHF spot, then a Sebit/Lobb/Treacy triptych of talls, gives you a three-tower forward structure across the HF line, with every single one of them capable of slotting a goal line from that distance 😁😁😁

Given their height and leap, like you said - it pretty much necessitates an opponent's midfielders and key defenders staying that fraction deeper, to either help out and double-team with high balls down the line, or else prevent our smalls crumbling the ball at their feet...

...and THAT may help open up the midfield during transition 😎😎😎

I still like the idea of keeping one of them deep in the square for the long F50 entry, but if Fyfe is the one resting up there then you're not exactly short of marking ability.

Last edited:
That looks like a serious injury to Kepler's left leg.

I could beat you on 1 leg.

Bullshit.

I stand corrected.

In all seriousness though - good on him for getting out there and playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back