Welcome to Freo Travis Colyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andronicus

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Congrats guys.

I’ve got mixed feelings about this. Never fulfilled his potential, but is tailor made for a big oval. Loved watching him at his best, and I’m sad to see him go. At his best, electrifying. At his worst, he is a great guy to have around the younger guys.

I get to a few Freo games each year. Hopefully he will be named for those games.

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Moderator #8
Sigh.

At least we have our new Danyel Pearce replacement whipping boy/target for fan angst.
Along with Conca, between the two of them, there should be quite the competition for most critiqued on this board.

Which one shall I take in the buddy draft next year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombermania

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon
Congrats, Trav is a good bloke that is quick and at times dangerous with his speed, only knock on him is his habit of not composing himself before kicking the ball which can be frustrating because he often burns his chasers off very easily.

Last edited:

freo_leo29

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I obviously rate him higher than most here but reckon he can be handy

a tiny bit frustrated that we go into the next draft with no points for academy players tho

Hopefully Trav proves some people on here wrong, look forward to seeing him in the purple!

Rion

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really, really don't rate the bloke but I suppose we did get him for nothing. Will be very disappointed if he plays a single game next year over any of the younger small forwards we should be developing.

Edit: Although reading up on his stats his best return for a season is 12 goals. Where is he even supposed to play?

Top Bottom