Welcome to Freo Travis Colyer

Remove this Banner Ad

Really, really don't rate the bloke but I suppose we did get him for nothing. Will be very disappointed if he plays a single game next year over any of the younger small forwards we should be developing.

Edit: Although reading up on his stats his best return for a season is 12 goals. Where is he even supposed to play?

Cheap acquisition at least.

Great guy by all reports. I think I read he was coming home for family reasons. He should help with the midfield load. Decent when he's having a good day, although I hope when he isn't he just runs and runs and disposes by hand. :p

Not happy Jan. Quick but invariably stuffs it up once he has broken the lines - and if the last act of his carry is a shot on goal, he always misses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What position?
I reckon he's been outside mid mostly, but his pace could make him a dangerous small forward IMO
He is also quite strong for a little guy

Couple things,

How does this fit with list spots, I haven't had the time to check the net ins and expected outs but if we're not using 43 in this drafting then this may be a mistake.

Also I wonder if there is the potential for Langdon to play a touch more inside, he's a fairly strong body and his speed and pressure on the inside could be quite handy at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back