Welcome to Freo Travis Colyer

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can ride out Colyer's ocassional shocker of a game he could be pretty valuable for us. We really need his speed and ball carrying ability.

Brad Hill and Ed Langdon insurance.

I think he will be best 22 if in form. He just has some clanger games, which will set some supporters off

If we're fully fit who does he push out?

Certainly behind Walters, Mundy, Cerra, Ed Langdon & Brad Hill for him to be in I'd have to have him ahead of Crowden, Matera, Tucker, Ballantyne, Switter & Giro ...it's all going to come down to form.

If we're fully fit who does he push out?

Certainly behind Walters, Mundy, Cerra, Ed Langdon & Brad Hill for him to be in I'd have to have him ahead of Crowden, Matera, Tucker, Ballantyne, Switter & Giro ...it's all going to come down to form.
Form and need. I really think we lack one more very quick dynamic player causing us to play Balla up the ground more to add speed and defensive pressure up the ground. I think he can find a place as a high half forward, rotating through the wing, if he is playing well. Ross identified that we are slow so we have tried to address this with his inclusion. Hope it comes off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously Ross rates him as best 22 otherwise we would not have traded for him. Ross said before the trade period that anyone they bring onboard has to be best 22.

Obviously Ross rates him as best 22 otherwise we would not have traded for him. Ross said before the trade period that anyone they bring onboard has to be best 22.

Unless Ross is no longer able to micromanage everything like he wants to.
But yeah, I personally think Colyer fits the bill as best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back