Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Bodie Ryan!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am all for ITK's coming onto this site and giving us all information, the only reason I come back to this site!

What a hilarious lie. You have basically only posted to go after KL for the past few weeks. You add nothing of value here, yet now we lose KL's updates because of your bizarre little vendetta.

I think this is now about the 3rd ITK poster the 'YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ITK!!' white knights of this board have forced into retreating and giving us nothing. I bet you'll be one of the first posting next year 'OMG can we please have an ITK update!!!' in the off-season threads because none of them will post any more solely because of clowns like you.

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

You came on behalf of the club? You really think people are going to believe that?

I am all for ITK's coming onto this site and giving us all information, the only reason I come back to this site! But please don't pretend to be someone from the club and lie to everyone, very narcissistic behaviour.
You know that you can just block people instead of going on a vendetta to drive them away.

I know Bodie a little bit with his cousin playing for the pies, so here is some intel.

He is a hawks supporter, but loved the pies since Jakob was drafted.
He won a premiership with his school days after winning a flag with Glenelg reserves.
Puts everything into his preparation and professionalism, right down to the ice baths he takes a couple times a week. Does personal training in the off season to make sure he is in prestine condition, so he can become the best player he can possibly be.

While a little shorter than his cousin (not by too much) He is a very smart player, really good defender who hates losing.
He's a good one. While they'll be on opposite sides of the ground, Jakob and Bodie would love to play on the same field together at some point.
He would have loved to play and train with Jakob, but this is the next best thing.

Were your mob planning to take him later in the ND/rookie draft?

If so, consider it payback for taking 2J ;)

What a hilarious lie. You have basically only posted to go after KL for the past few weeks. You add nothing of value here, yet now we lose KL's updates because of your bizarre little vendetta.

I think this is now about the 3rd ITK poster the 'YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ITK!!' white knights of this board have forced into retreating and giving us nothing. I bet you'll be one of the first posting next year 'OMG can we please have an ITK update!!!' in the off-season threads because none of them will post any more solely because of clowns like you.

Strapping Young Lad any chance we could introduce a Squid Game style elimination to BF?

He can't, it's his job as the self-appointed Bigfooty police to protect us. Tool.
Seriously, why would anyone come on here and say they have some kind any kind of inside info and get hounded by pricks like him.
Use your real account please, KL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can't, it's his job as the self-appointed Bigfooty police to protect us. Tool.
Seriously, why would anyone come on here and say they have some kind any kind of inside info and get hounded by pricks like him.
A very strange way for someone that apparently "works at the club" to react.

People (some) do really like to try and poke holes in anything people say and pull down anyone who might be even slightly ITK on this thread. I don't get it. Why would people mention anything they might know with some of the toxic responders here.

Yep even the boss does.

I know Bodie a little bit with his cousin playing for the pies, so here is some intel.

He is a hawks supporter, but loved the pies since Jakob was drafted.
He won a premiership with his school days after winning a flag with Glenelg reserves.
Puts everything into his preparation and professionalism, right down to the ice baths he takes a couple times a week. Does personal training in the off season to make sure he is in prestine condition, so he can become the best player he can possibly be.

While a little shorter than his cousin (not by too much) He is a very smart player, really good defender who hates losing.
He's a good one. While they'll be on opposite sides of the ground, Jakob and Bodie would love to play on the same field together at some point.
He would have loved to play and train with Jakob, but this is the next best thing.

So Jen, what you're saying with the ice baths...he's not likely to do a JHF, then?

A very strange way for someone that apparently "works at the club" to react.
I dunno whether he's real or not the point is I don't really care. I'm wondering why you do so much?
To me he's just another poster on here and at least he's been mildly entertaining without me having to take it as fact that he says who he says he is. I take everyone at face value because what's written doesn't bother me.
That's the point why do you get so heated up and have to ''callout' people just because you're not happy they might be real?? I don't get it, I don't get you but I'm sure you're happy in your own little bubble of a world so that's all that matters.

I dunno whether he's real or not the point is I don't really care. I'm wondering why you do so much?
To me he's just another poster on here and at least he's been mildly entertaining without me having to take it as fact that he says who he says he is. I take everyone at face value because what's written doesn't bother me.
That's the point why do you get so heated up and have to ''callout' people just because you're not happy they might be real?? I don't get it, I don't get you but I'm sure you're happy in your own little bubble of a world so that's all that matters.
Not going to say it again.

Bodie Ryan (16 disposals, six marks)

“Bodie really set himself to defend his opponent and defend the ground really well this week and he definitely did that. It was probably his best defensive game and he had to play on some quality players in Jaidyn Stephenson and Sam Lowson. Bodie was able to compete really hard in that area and then ultimately be involved in offence as well. It was a really nice, solid game from Bodie. He defended the ground really well and it was a great step forward for him in that area.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back