Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Chad Wingard. 200 games! Signed to the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been awesome since moving into the midfield.
We learned this last year as well.

Absolute gun. Gets a little emotional, but I'm glad we got him.
The guy wears his heart on his sleeve and I love that about him.

There were some interesting numbers posted in another thread about % of scores involved in for players in different teams, for the 16 games Wingard played this year he was involved in 36% of our scoring chains which would edge out the #1 across all games in Petracca at Melbourne with 33%.

His impact on games from the midfield going forward is as good as anyone in the comp, and it's what we would have expected bringing him in. This is what he can do and why we should not be entertaining any offers.

Wingard is an absolute gun - we can't move him on.

I would move on any other midfielder before him

And for all the s**t spoken about his work ethic, out on that field he cares more than anyone. Leaves it all out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard’s new do!

It shouldn't matter but that's the kind of "look at me" hair style that's going to cop him a lot of flak from opposition supporters and media if he isn't performing. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off the end of last season dominating the midfield.

Though maybe it'll be a Gibbo-preseason-mohawk type deal and all be gone by round 1 anyway.

It shouldn't matter but that's the kind of "look at me" hair style that's going to cop him a lot of flak from opposition supporters and media if he isn't performing. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off the end of last season dominating the midfield.

Though maybe it'll be a Gibbo-preseason-mohawk type deal and all be gone by round 1 anyway.
Who cares

Bigger things in the world to worry about then Blonde hair

Anyone who criticizes someone because on individuality is severely insecure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back