Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Changkuoth Jiath - 2017 category B rookie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomohawks

Team Captain
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Storm, Utah Jazz, West Ham
If this kid puts on some size and power we'll have a seriously great player. Has everything else at this stage but the ability to break a tackle and be free to go with his instincts. Being able to break tackles will be key to his ceiling, if he does then wow!

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Of course we knew of Scrim's diagnosis yesterday. All adds up we didn't take a pick last night. CJ will be upgraded in the next 48 hours for mine.
Personally think you may be reading to much into that, a poster called this before the Scrimshaw injury took place.

Brishawk

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Of course we knew of Scrim's diagnosis yesterday. All adds up we didn't take a pick last night. CJ will be upgraded in the next 48 hours for mine.
Can assure you we were open to taking a player although I expect we doubted the player would be there. And he wasn’t ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rogiebear93

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I reckon brand is the natural replacement for scrimshaw
Too tall, too panicky on elusive forwards. We may bring him in but I would hope not.

Jiath is a guy who can match it athletically with the Brissie forward line and that was part of our struggle last year. Would be a good game to see him play.

bumsonseats

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A CJ call up would certainly add some excitement to the lineup and put bums on seats... though being played in Brissie they would be lounge room seats. I know I'd be stoked to watch him at AFL level to see how he goes.
Sorry.....I can’t make it this week.

4THAWN

Team Captain
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Surely Dimma gets that role. Fully expect CJ to play before season's end. Not sure this week is right.
I mean, most players would be but I feel Dimma may be exposed for speed by Cameron, and/or have his offensive rebounding game shut down due to having Cameron on his tail all day. He probably will get the job and he's a great footballer so keen to see how Dimma goes playing on the most dangerous small forward in the comp.

Burtman

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We should only play him when we have no chance of making the finals. Still makes too many mistakes/bad decisions, and playing in the backline those mistakes cost you goals/games. Let the kid do his time at box hill and iron out some of his imperfections before we chuck him in

Top Bottom