Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Changkuoth Jiath - 2017 category B rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait for him to finally get a game. Hoping this is the week.

We didn't take anyone in the mid season draft which left a spot open for him on the main list with TOM being out with an LTI. Theres now two spots open with Impey having a LTI too.

He just feels like the perfect replacement for Impey, he runs hard, attacks the contest and is a good overhead mark for his size. Doooooo it Clarko.

Can't wait for him to finally get a game. Hoping this is the week.

We didn't take anyone in the mid season draft which left a spot open for him on the main list with TOM being out with an LTI. Theres now two spots open with Impey having a LTI too.

He just feels like the perfect replacement for Impey, he runs hard, attacks the contest and is a good overhead mark for his size. Doooooo it Clarko.
it's got to be him or miles doesn't it?

We should only play him when we have no chance of making the finals. Still makes too many mistakes/bad decisions, and playing in the backline those mistakes cost you goals/games. Let the kid do his time at box hill and iron out some of his imperfections before we chuck him in
I remember watching him in last years VFL finals, tackling like a maniac and breaking lines the way he does never goes down poorly IMO, some of the guys we've been playing every now and then aren't exactly safe. I'm patient and don't think he'll play anyway, but I see no problem with playing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the reason for only the 1 year extension?
I thought he has shown enough to get 2.
No connection, just he was playing some good footy at the time and probably not far away from a debut. Then he broke his jaw in the opening minute of a BHH game.

He's chances of a debut haven't been up since. Reckon its a 2020 chance now

No connection, just he was playing some good footy at the time and probably not far away from a debut. Then he broke his jaw in the opening minute of a BHH game.

He's chances of a debut haven't been up since. Reckon its a 2020 chance now

Have you got 2020 vision mate?

Followed by Jonno Brown lamenting how much we have benefited from Free Agency.
Gee I'm sick of him referring to Liam Shiels as Shiel - as if everyone else is mistakenly referring to Shiel(s) in the plural & he's trying to correct them...

CJ is AFL level, with rough edges. If he was at the Suns he would be playing.
The Hawks are not winning any silverware this year.
I hope we keep CJ at Box Hill so that he can learn to dominate his opponents.

Jiath has the talent to convert his VFL domination to the AFL. But he also makes rookie mistakes.

Let Max Bailey teach him.

CJ will be awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back