toomanysquibs

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2006
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Exciting times with new talent being exposed to the blowtorch of the highest level.

Go CJ, the Box Hill drums have been beating for you long enough that we're all pumped to see you get a crack!

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
I dont know if CJ has ever travelled much in ethiopia, but I suspect theyve seen snow

74FCA2EC-80B7-42EC-8477-6CA899A54842.jpeg

Nice first up game. Reckon he was told to get his defensive positioning and responsibilities right, learning how to attack will come in time. Play much more of a Hardwick type game than an Impey type game. He's got an amazing leap but a bit short to be a key defender so I hope we don't go down that path with him.

A mate of mine plays for Collingwood & he said almost a dozen of the 'pies boys have put $10 on CJ to pick up a Rising Star nom next week vs Gold Coast.

Pretty smart Collingwood boys, that would be a good bet.

Oh wait ...

Simon Crawshay

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That's a fair tool kit that he has. Has hardness, speed and athleticism to burn (all three of them).

Was pretty impressed, particularly that clean mark at pace in the snow when no-one else was holding anything.
For me it was his hardness and courage that surprised me the most.
Just looking at him move you can tell he is a good athlete but the courage to go back with the flight of the ball to make a spoil, that is the trait that will make him an AFL footballer.

Back