Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2024!

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is Nash, great interview particularly how he handled dwano pressing a few little issues
If he wants to dodge any question he just needs to dial up the Irish accent to unintelligible levels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2023/4, when Conor Nash has 25 or more disposals, Hawthorn have won 50% of games (7/14)
When he has fewer than 25 disposals we have won 6.67% of games. 1/15. (in that win Nash had 24 disposals.)

A real barometer.

In 2023/4, when Conor Nash has 25 or more disposals, Hawthorn have won 50% of games (7/14)
When he has fewer than 25 disposals we have won 6.67% of games. 1/15. (in that win Nash had 24 disposals.)

A real barometer.
Demolition man.
He is our second most impactful midfielder when he is on his game.
He was also a slow starter last season, hitting form in round 5 with a monster game and never looked back.

Demolition man.
He is our second most impactful midfielder when he is on his game.
He was also a slow starter last season, hitting form in round 5 with a monster game and never looked back.
Not sure I’d have him ahead of Day and Newc but he certainly is still currently very important to our midfield.

Hopefully last week was a return to form

Not sure I’d have him ahead of Day and Newc but he certainly is still currently very important to our midfield.

Hopefully last week was a return to form
I actually forgot about Day, so let's just put it at Top3.
But what I meant was that Nash's impact makes everybody else so much better bc of the havoc he causes at the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back