Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2024!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nash and Glass played on either wing and between them, had less than 28 touches...

Would far rather see Nash groomed as a FB and Glass as a HBFer...

Maybe they are both being taught how to build on their defensive sides and go forward.

There's a radical difference between being an outside player in the VFL to an outside player in the AFL, that being said I'm not saying he'd come straight into that position but a player of that size who has the ability to get forward to attack and back to defend would be a huge proposition.

All part of their education. I am excited what both these lads can bring to the club, but I have been wrong in the past, so I really hope both can step up and become long term Hawks.

Agreed. I would like to see them both get some AFL game time post the bye.

Nash looked really physically imposing on the wing. He wasn’t dominant, but I also couldn’t help noticing him whenever the ball was near. I was a little disappointed when I saw his stat sheet because it looked like he got it more than that.

Yeah, the stats don't do him justice. He looked a class above. Very exciting to watch.

Nash looked really physically imposing on the wing. He wasn’t dominant, but I also couldn’t help noticing him whenever the ball was near. I was a little disappointed when I saw his stat sheet because it looked like he got it more than that.
Don't look at the stats and just be happy with what you've seen

I tell ya what though, if these boys ever head back to Ireland, I hope it's to head up the Irish branch of our International Academy. Nash seems to be gettin a schooling in every position there is.

Get that up ya AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic news.

Big game. Big atmosphere... and hopefully BIG WIN.

Full credit to ThaiHawk for willing him over the line....

Thanks MH. I will be glued to the TV, and hope he has a good one. Interesting to hear him say his mum and dad were going home on Friday, but not now. Sentimental bloke is our Clarko.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back