Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2024!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am hoping for a highlights package including;

-a thumping spoil on Hawkins
-a scorching run down a wing leaving Selwood in the wake
-a smashing tackle on Danger
- a contested mark and goal with his first kick
-in possession as the siren sounds and hawks win by a point (maybe not so good for my heart)

:)

Potentially our Mark Blicavs, tall,athletic and can run all day.

Both Irishman have played seniors, good signs and makes it more attractive for future Irish prospects that might head our way.

Good luck Conor - exciting times.

Agreed. We haven't really delivered for our Irish or Kiwi boys, so hopefully Nash and Glass start the long line of future hall of famers !!!!!

I am very happy for Conor, and just hope he acquits himself well enough to play out the rest of the season. Would love to see Glass in here with him.:)
C'mon Thai, you can build him up more than that. Conor Nash, international rookie of mystery. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised we're seeing him, but damn it's hard not to get excited about a player with Nash's physical attributes. He's almost an NFL level, freak athlete.

Going to be interesting times if we get him up and going the way we have with others who've come into the side this year (Morrison, Miles, Worpel).

You'd think as a high half back with the odd run in the ruck

I have not seen him at BH this year, but from what I have read he has been playing either up forward or on a wing.

Expect that is where he will get his minutes... maybe on a wing, or when Cegs is on the pine and Rough goes into the ruck, Nash goes to full forward.

Hasnt impressed me a great deal at VFL level but he has the athletic traits to be a player, I haven't seen enough of him but can only be encouraged by the fact the MC and Clarko have enough faith to bring him against the Cats. What a bloody day for him to debut, good luck lad.

Talk about acid test!

Three strong runners in Smith, Hendo and now Nash I think will be really handy. Have only seen a few bits and pieces of him play, so looking forward to seeing how he goes. Hopefully puts his best foot forward and helps us to a big victory

Hasnt impressed me a great deal at VFL level but he has the athletic traits to be a player, I haven't seen enough of him but can only be encouraged by the fact the MC and Clarko have enough faith to bring him against the Cats. What a bloody day for him to debut, good luck lad.

Ditto, but then he's only played 20 games of VFL in his life. I'm not the best judge of talent.

A little left field, but perhaps a run with role with BlictyaxzzY (I have no idea how to spell his name). Perhaps Clarko sees him as a danger player (I hear he’s good now?) and a good opportunity for Nash to learn.

A little left field, but perhaps a run with role with BlictyaxzzY (I have no idea how to spell his name). Perhaps Clarko sees him as a danger player (I hear he’s good now?) and a good opportunity for Nash to learn.
It’s “Blixaxe” FYI.

Good luck to the young fellow tomorrow. I’ve never seen him play but his size alone has me big kevved.
If he’s any good he will be a very good addition and a very difficult match up.

Appropos of nothing, I’m guessing Conor was a hot name in Oireland 20 years ago.
Eire go Brach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back