Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Denver Grainger-Barras

Remove this Banner Ad

DGB to CHF. You saw it here first
I've been listing him as a Forward (FP) since we picked him up, with TO'B to CHB.

Could get to CHF in a few years, but not in 2021 IMO (unless at BHH).

Do you reckon it’s his body work that leads him to fu** it up at the last second sometimes? Cos yeah - when he gets a good lead and has a shitty player on him he seems like to find more success
I think half the time he's expecting body contact that never eventuates

I think half the time he's expecting body contact that never eventuates

All between his ears. He tore up good defences here and there in 2019. Dead set looked champion quality on occasions.

Then suddenly he can't do anything. Or he fades in and out.

That's between the ears, as much as it is anything else.

Injury, game plan etc. can count against him. But you can't go from great to absent unless something is not right in the confidence department.

Back OT. DGB to the forward line at some stage, you can bookmark it.

He has some serious athletic traits, and the hands of a clunker. Chock full of confidence too, it's a real natural feature of his persona.

They've moved him in with TOB not by coincidence. They can both get better, faster, as long as they learn what they need to from each other.

All between his ears. He tore up good defences here and there in 2019. Dead set looked champion quality on occasions.

Then suddenly he can't do anything. Or he fades in and out.

That's between the ears, as much as it is anything else.

Injury, game plan etc. can count against him. But you can't go from great to absent unless something is not right in the confidence department.

Back OT. DGB to the forward line at some stage, you can bookmark it.

He has some serious athletic traits, and the hands of a clunker. Chock full of confidence too, it's a real natural feature of his persona.

They've moved him in with TOB not by coincidence. They can both get better, faster, as long as they learn what they need to from each other.
As long as DGB doesn't learn TOB's marking skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back