List Mgmt. Welcome to Hawthorn - Gippsland/Next Gen Academy players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'd like to see BT wrap his lips around that name.
Yeah. While I'm fluent in tongan and can say her name fine, we all just called Naita. She was utterly stunning too.

Big boy.

Will have to strip some weight i would have thought.
Some, but hopefully not too much.

The strength through his torso and thighs would be imense. I'm not sure if I can see a wrecking ball on legs, or a plough tearing through packs. Frightening either way.

How's his speed, and what are his skills like?

Just as an aside, how many Islander kids are involved in junior footy in Vic? I plead complete ignorance and have absolutely no idea of what participation rates would be like.

View attachment 508992

Salele Feagaimalii of Vic Metro in action during the trial match between U16 Vic Country and U16 Vic Metro at RAMS Arena on June 2, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia.

Remember the name, he's in our academy, and is an exciting prospect.

FFS he's a tank. Hopefully more Powell-Pepper/Wines than Issie Falou.

There a problem with the TAC web site. I again clicked on Fixtures/Results, then R9, then Gippsland v Calder details and then teams selected. I'm sure you selected teams are correct but per the link below there is no Mosquito. A very poor and unprofessional slip up. Mozzie in the centre rather than the usual forward line selection after a four week absence is interesting. I hope he has a good game and pushes for Vic Country selection.

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info.cgi?c=1-3020-0-477657-0&pool=1&fixture=124986486&a=SELECT

If anyone else is interested in Tom Graham, do some searching of Thomas Graham playing for the Nunawading Spectres. Very athletic kid, was dunking at 15 and was in the best a fair few times.

If that general athleticism carries over into the TAC Cup now he's set his sights on it, he could turn a few heads in the latter part of the season and in the Draft Combines.

If anyone else is interested in Tom Graham, do some searching of Thomas Graham playing for the Nunawading Spectres. Very athletic kid, was dunking at 15 and was in the best a fair few times.

If that general athleticism carries over into the TAC Cup now he's set his sights on it, he could turn a few heads in the latter part of the season and in the Draft Combines.

Can we select him in 2018 Draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There a problem with the TAC web site. I again clicked on Fixtures/Results, then R9, then Gippsland v Calder details and then teams selected. I'm sure you selected teams are correct but per the link below there is no Mosquito. A very poor and unprofessional slip up. Mozzie in the centre rather than the usual forward line selection after a four week absence is interesting. I hope he has a good game and pushes for Vic Country selection.

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info.cgi?c=1-3020-0-477657-0&pool=1&fixture=124986486&a=SELECT

From what i was told Mosquito is out with a Hamstring at the moment.

View attachment 508992

Salele Feagaimalii of Vic Metro in action during the trial match between U16 Vic Country and U16 Vic Metro at RAMS Arena on June 2, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia.

Remember the name, he's in our academy, and is an exciting prospect.

If he's playing metro and is part of our academy I'm assuming he's at Eastern Rangers? They share the same oval as Box Hill so we'll get a good look at him over the next couple of years.

If he's playing metro and is part of our academy I'm assuming he's at Eastern Rangers? They share the same oval as Box Hill so we'll get a good look at him over the next couple of years.
Yes, he's Eastern Rangers. Playing for Vic Metro Under 16's this weekend too, I believe, as he made the 23 man final squad.

Mosquito seems to be very injury prone doesn't he ? Are reports suggesting he's AFL standard ?

He's been in the top 30 from a few of the people that follow the under age comps, he's a certainty to be picked up considering the appeal of speedy, pressure oriented goal kickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back