List Mgmt. Welcome to Hawthorn - Gippsland/Next Gen Academy players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few names to keep an eye out for next TAC Cup season (this list may need editing in future):

Marcus Toussaint Inverloch Multicultural
Todd Garner Gruyere Indigenous
Tot Jok Pakenham Multicultural
Charles Power Heathmont Multicultural
Sebastian Reyneke Park Orchards Multicultural
Harrison Pepper Morwell Indigenous

Is Sam Flanders in our Academy.

Be amazing if he was, but no.

The big loss, as everyone knows, is Noah Anderson as a F/S! What a huge bummer man!
It's not a loss if you never had it.

I am not for one minute saying that Essendon bid on Mozzie just to make us cough up but either way we have made a statement here.

Any club looking at bidding on one of our NGA players in the future will now know we ain't gunna * around and cough up a stupid early pick if its not warranted.

Will make clubs only place a bid if they absolutely want that player.

I am not for one minute saying that Essendon bid on Mozzie just to make us cough up but either way we have made a statement here.

Any club looking at bidding on one of our NGA players in the future will now know we ain't gunna **** around and cough up a stupid early pick if its not warranted.

Spot on. That club better be ready to burn the pick!

So frustrating. Just cant catch a break in that department.
Im sick of watching other clubs get free hits while we keep waiting for ours.

Whilst it is frustrating the positive is we have some how managed to be the most successful club in the last stupid amount of years without a single leg up through these systems.

There are a few names to keep an eye out for next TAC Cup season (this list may need editing in future):

Todd Garner Gruyere Indigenous
Tot Jok Pakenham Multicultural
Charles Power Heathmont Multicultural
Sebastian Reyneke Park Orchards Multicultural
Harrison Pepper Morwell Indigenous
Salele Feagaimalii will be a bottom ager in 2019 also.

Played midfield for Vic Metro U16 this year.

Salele Feagaimalii will be a bottom ager in 2019 also.

Played midfield for Vic Metro U16 this year.
Can you post a recording of your attempt to say that name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toussaint.

toussaint.jpeg

Any club looking at bidding on one of our NGA players in the future will now know we ain't gunna **** around and cough up a stupid early pick if its not warranted.

People should know The Dodoro doll together with the appropriate pin is on GW’s mantle piece. We are planning a retaliation sometime soon when it suits us.

Topiary, I have a vague memory earlier in the year you said there was a young kid in Katherine (I think) we would be hopefully hearing more about and you were on the cusp of learning his name... did you ever get get hold of any more detail?

People should know The Dodoro doll together with the appropriate pin is on GW’s mantle piece. We are planning a retaliation sometime soon when it suits us.
Think Mosquito was a little retaliation on how the Scully/Shiel scenario went down

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back