List Mgmt. Welcome to Hawthorn - Gippsland/Next Gen Academy players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will we be attempting to get in some picks for next year during trade week to be able to get both our academy boys in?
I’m sure it’s an option we will consider but I’m not sure it will be our highest priority. I get the feeling clarko wants to move quickly with what he has plus a few more pieces.

Will we be attempting to get in some picks for next year during trade week to be able to get both our academy boys in?
May only need the one for Downie.

Feagaimalli is rumored to not be that keen on the AFL dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Garner finishing the season with a wet sail

Have seen him mentioned on here a few times over the last 18-24 months, and obviously his brother going to Port.
What sort of player is Todd.
Strikes me as a flanker.
Can he play on the wing in a couple of years from now when Hendo finishes up

What size, leg speed, ball use etc.
Is there something to work with.

Have seen him mentioned on here a few times over the last 18-24 months, and obviously his brother going to Port.
Strikes me as a flanker.

I've heard him referred to as a HBF, but that woulda been 12 months ago. Was discussed back then that he had good leadership, from memory.

Strikes me as a flanker.

I haven’t gotten to any games this season but have some good friends at Wandin, Todd’s local club.
He is a very quick back flanker, still pretty skinny though. Tough as nails and a good user of the footy.
Hawks supporter too!!!!

I haven’t gotten to any games this season but have some good friends at Wandin, Todd’s local club.
He is a very quick back flanker, still pretty skinny though. Tough as nails and a good user of the footy.
Hawks supporter too!!!!
If he's got a strong overhead mark then you could just as easily be describing a young Impey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back