Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Harrison Pepper

NICE1

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pepper is strong bodied flanker, he mostly plays hbf but can also play hff and pinch hit in the middle, basketball background so is good in tight spaces, he needs to improve his directional kicking, but other than that has been in really good form in 2019 for VC and Gippsland.
Why was he not bid on in the draft? His recent peformances would suggest he is a better prospect than a rookie..

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Why was he not bid on in the draft? His recent peformances would suggest he is a better prospect than a rookie..

i was worried he might go late in the draft so i didnt mention him in my draft watch thread just incase, im stoked we got him as a cat b rookie, also clubs might be slightly concerned with his kicking, but every other aspect of his game is strong imo, dont know about his combine results, but im sure they were decent.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
any vision available?

Can only find some basketball tapes that highlight his athleticism, but cant find any videos of him playing footy.

mustang

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pepper is strong bodied flanker, he mostly plays hbf but can also play hff and pinch hit in the middle, basketball background so is good in tight spaces, he needs to improve his directional kicking, but other than that has been in really good form in 2019 for VC and Gippsland.

Sound like Campbell Brown

Hodginator

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
any vision available?
D3C7F141-1A28-4F5E-BB4C-DF9CC966FB7A.jpeg

Back