Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Harry Morrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

If I remember and googling correctly there's no official announcement of contract extension. But TheFourPillars mentioned about extension on another thread.
A while back there was chatter he would get 3 years but that has died down and there has been no announcement. So we wait

Well deserved! Takes him to 8 years service and free agency I think. Keen to see how he can work with Amon.

Kicks, kick:handball ratio, clearances, tackles, I50s, R50s, metres gained, marks, pressure acts, intercepts all up. Turnovers up and efficiency down, I've appreciated that he's playing less safe footy.

Fun fact, Harry had more total metres gained this season in 21 games than he had in the three previous seasons.

7880m from 21 games Vs 7348m from 35 games.

What do we need to see from Harry to see him go to another level & shake the vanilla tag?
I don't think we need to see much more from Harry, we need to see the team start performing and it'll bring him along with it.

What do we need to see from Harry to see him go to another level & shake the vanilla tag?
A snappy dance routine after kicking a goal? Can I recommend this? 🤪
vanilla ice death row chronicles GIF by BET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well deserved . Another player who has improved alot under our new game plan. If he had abit more pace about him he would have all the tools to be an A grade wing.

The rating he gets from BF posters is largely irrelevant.

How do you rate him & why? What would you like to see him improve?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back