Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Harry Morrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure he split a contest one on one with Hooker in the first quarter to go along side his spoil on Pointer. Needs to work on his frame a bit but he has great body positioning in a contest and makes great decisions, maybe not an elite kick and most certainly not a penetrating just a very solid football brain. Could be anything with just a few slight improvements, fair to say i'm pretty damn excited.

Fantastic, well deserved and I like his composure more than anything else. Although he doesn’t have the frame for it, he has the style of a smooth inside mid but he is doing well as a wingman for the time being.
Now, let’s see if the Worps gets a nod before season ends!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very high footy IQ. You can just see him sum things up quickly. This is why it doesn’t matter if he never becomes A grade. At worst he’s a walk up 14-22 player.

That pretty well sums him up R_B. Add his endurance ability, he was still going strongly in the last quarter, and we have a very good young player. Master stroke to rest him last week.

He's very similar to Whitecross I think. He goes under the radar but makes good decisions and has very tidy skills to go with. He manages to assess options very quickly under pressure. He knows when to play it safe and when to take a more riskier move.

At worst he's going to be a reliable role player, but I reckon he'll be much more than that with another few seasons into him.

A well deserved nom to go with an amazing season! He's a bloody gun, I've said it since he first stepped onto the ground against the Bulldogs. Congratulations and heres to a long successful career with the brown and gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back