Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

”He's laconic too"

🤦‍♂️
I wonder if that's how language changes over time...just by more and more people using the existing language completely wrongly.

(Don't get me started on DEE-fence)

I wonder if that's how language changes over time...just by more and more people using the existing language completely wrongly.

(Don't get me started on DEE-fence)

Brayshaw and co in commentary have a lot to answer for. Borrow US sports commentators phrases.
Here’s a thought, why not try to emulate the professionalism of those guys. It’s daylight ahead of our AFL commentary

With a couple of exceptions. Abbey Holmes is good value. It’s not the special comments people so much, just the play callers

Brayshaw and co in commentary have a lot to answer for. Borrow US sports commentators phrases.
Here’s a thought, why not try to emulate the professionalism of those guys. It’s daylight ahead of our AFL commentary

With a couple of exceptions. Abbey Holmes is good value. It’s not the special comments people so much, just the play callers
Professionalism of afl commentators has been declining over time. They simply are not interested in being better.

Absolute lad. What a great pick up.

At the ground the kids were choosing what badge they wanted for their scarves. Both went Ginnivan! Go to buy badges... people in front want Ginnivan badges, we want Ginnivan badges, ppl behind want Ginnivan badges. They were already sold out! Doh!!

Meek and Day were the back up choices.

Abbey is a star, followed closely by Erin Phillips. The quicker they take over the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute lad. What a great pick up.

At the ground the kids were choosing what badge they wanted for their scarves. Both went Ginnivan! Go to buy badges... people in front want Ginnivan badges, we want Ginnivan badges, ppl behind want Ginnivan badges. They were already sold out! Doh!!

Meek and Day were the back up choices.
He’s king of the kids. Amazing how they all gravitate toward him. Mine the same from his first game

You wouldnt have guessed the first two he mentioned - Will Langford and Taylor Duryea.

Could do a lot worse for a role model than Taylor Duryea - absolutely gave it his all every game. Loved his work when he played for us.

I reckon we need to get around Ginni, with something like the Breust "BRRRREEEEEUUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTT".

Not sure what it sounds like, but I'm sure we can come up with something. Get the crowd right behind him, he certainly gets no love from the Umps or the opposition.

I reckon we need to get around Ginni, with something like the Breust "BRRRREEEEEUUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTT".

Not sure what it sounds like, but I'm sure we can come up with something. Get the crowd right behind him, he certainly gets no love from the Umps or the opposition.
We already have one.. "HIIIGHHHH!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back